Finconvenio Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company/ Finequs/ We/ Us/ Our”) is a technology-based brand/ financial institution, providing financial products in the online marketplace vide the portal or mobile application or website (“Platform”) with an objective to assist its customers (hereinafter referred to as “You/Your”, as the context may require) with their financial needs (“Service”). You have agreed to enable Us to access Your credit score and Credit Information Report (CIR) (“CIR”) as provided by our partner Credit Information Companies (“CIC”). The Company intends to regulate the Service by implementing this Terms of Services for CIR (“CIR Terms”) and the same shall be legally binding on You. We, therefore, request You to read the Terms with due care, as set out herein below.
We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify/ amend the CIR Terms. Your continued access/ use of this Service shall signify Your assent/ ratification to the updated or modified CIR Terms. It is, therefore, advisable/recommended that You return to this page periodically to review the current version of the CIR Terms in force. If You disagree to the CIR Terms or any subsequent modifications/ amendments to the CIR Terms or decide not to avail the Service in any way, Your only recourse shall be to immediately terminate usage of the Service. By using Our Service, You, in continuation to the aforesaid also specifically agree and accept to be bound by the following:
- Your Consent:
You accept and agree that by submitting Your details on the Platform and requesting Your credit score & CIR through Us, You expressly consent to FineQus’s right to receive, collect, and/or fetch on Your behalf, directly or through its lending partners such as NBFC’s, fintech’s, banks (“Lending Partner”),a copy of Your credit score and CIR from the CICs as Your lawful and duly authorised/ appointed agent, at any time for so long as You have an active account with Us.
- Your use of the Services:
You undertake that your consent/ instruction and/ or approval is valid, effective and binding on You without any further enquiry or due diligence as to the identity of the person purporting to give such consent/ instruction and/or approval. You accept and agree that You shall utilize the Service offered by Us for Your own personal use alone. You shall neither attempt to make any commercial/ business illegal/ unauthorised use of the Service, nor shall You use the Service on behalf of any third party. You further agree that You shall neither impersonate another person nor use their personal information to avail the Service of the Company. In case of any dispute pertaining to Your use of the Service on behalf of any third party, impersonation or using the information of any such third party, You shall be solely and absolutely responsible for any liabilities which may arise and shall indemnify Us for any losses or damages sustained by Us.
- Your Content:
You accept and agree to provide Us, Your complete and accurate details (“Your Data”) to process Your request for Service. You understand and agree that the Service provided under these Terms are subject to the provision of complete and accurate details about Yourself and providing necessary documents, in support thereof, if requested by Us from time to time.
You accept and agree that in the event Your Data is incomplete or inaccurate, We reserve the right to reject Your request for Service. Furthermore, Your request shall be accepted or rejected basis our prevailing policies and at our absolute and sole discretion.
You hereby authorize Us to share Your Data with CICs to verify Your identity for the purpose of providing the Service. In the event, Your Content does not match with the information existing with CIC or is inaccurate, Your request for Service may be rejected by CIC. We shall accordingly inform You of such rejection through a text message, which shall be sent to Your registered mobile number.
You hereby accept and agree that We shall access Your credit score and CIR from CICs as Your authorised representative and perpetually hold, retain, store, use, analyze, and aggregate, Your credit score and CIR for the following purposes:
- To present an overview of Your credit score and CIR obtained from the CICs;
- To enable You to know the information accessed by the credit institutions while considering the request for fresh credit facilities;
- To enable You to know Your credit score and details of Your CIR, so that You can rectify the error in Your credit history if any;
- To identify and inform You with tailored/ personalized offers for credit products from our Lending Partner that may be suitable to Your circumstances.
- You hereby accept and agree that this Service is for the purpose of providing the Services hereunder and is intended to provide useful informative materials on the subjects addressed in Your credit score and CIR. You agree that by using this Service, we may provide You with information regarding tailored/ personalized offers for products and Service from our Lending Partner’s . You accept and agree to receive such information via an online dashboard, push notifications, SMS, e-mail or call or through any other means of communication, determined by us, in Our sole discretion and the same shall not be regarded as unsolicited commercial communication.
- You fully understand and agree that any recommendation/ suggestion made by Us is for illustrative and informational purposes only and shall not be construed as financial advice. Although We shall make every attempt to ensure that its recommendations/suggestions are comprehensive, it is not meant to be conclusive and exhaustive. We strongly recommend You confirm the accuracy and completeness of any information/recommendation/suggestion before relying on it.
- You hereby accept and agree that there may be several other factors (individual’s financial situations, obligations etc.) to which We are not privy, that can impact our recommendations/suggestions and that individual results may vary based on several other factors which are beyond Our control and are subject to the market risks so it is essential to read all policies and documents carefully. You further accept and agree that any recommendation/suggestion made by Us does not guarantee any desired outcome in Your credit score or CIR provided by CICs. You shall exercise Your independent discretion, due caution and seek credible advice considering all relevant factors before acting on any recommendation/ suggestion made by Us. You categorically accept and agree that You shall not hold Us responsible for any adverse impact resulting from Your decision to act on a recommendation/ suggestion made by Us.
- You may use the CIR or any part of it for Your own personal use only which includes:
- Understanding the data which is taken into account by a lender when the Lending Partner is taking a lending decision;
- Assessing Your own creditworthiness by reference to Your credit;
- You agree that You shall not reproduce or use the CIR except as permitted under the provisions of the Credit Information Companies (Regulation) Act, 2005.
- You hereby accept and agree that the Service provided by Us is based on Your credit score and CIR maintained by various CICs. Accordingly, the information provided/ displayed to You is on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. Please note that We do not control Your credit score and/or CIR, which is a statistical analysis of information contained in Your credit file as maintained in the system and database of CICs, and We cannot change that information for You. Neither do We guarantee the timeliness, accuracy or correctness of any information contained in Your credit score and/or CIR nor shall it accept any liability, whatsoever, for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in Your credit score and/or CIR or any information provided/ displayed to You, basis Your credit score and CIR.
- If You believe that any information in Your CIR is inaccurate and is affecting Your score, You may dispute the same by directly contacting the concerned CIC through its website. Click here to know more.
- If You are no longer interested in receiving Your credit score and CIR from Us, please e-mail Your request to: support@Finequs.com. We will respond to Your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- In no event shall We be liable to You or any party for any loss/ damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, whether monetary or other, arising out of the use or inability to use this Service, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, even if We may be advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless including Our directors, employees, officers, agents, licensors and suppliers, and any other third party providers of information to this Service, from and against any and all losses, expenses, proceedings, suits, liabilities, fines, penalties, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from Your violation of these Terms or any act or omission or third party claims.
- You hereby accept and agree that We reserve the right to withdraw, discontinue or stop the provision of this Service, at any time, at Our sole discretion, in which case, Your use of this Service shall automatically terminate/ come to end. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be sustained by any user on account of such withdrawal or termination, as the case may be.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay to perform any obligations if such performance is prevented, hindered or delayed, in part or entirely, by any Force Majeure event beyond Our reasonable control (such as war, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, acts of god, pandemic, epidemic, acts of third parties, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurgency, acts of government, lockdown, breach of computer systems, malfunctioning of computer systems/servers by any malicious code or virus, mechanical or technical errors/failures, power shut down, failures in telecommunication or internet services etc.) We reserve the right to withdraw/suspend its Service so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- You hereby accept and agree to comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to the laws governing CICs when using Your credit score and CIR.
- These CIR Terms shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Chennai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any disputes arising in connection thereof. ou may also contact our Grievance Redressal Officer on:
Name: Amrish Krishnan
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Address: 12 Kanchi Nilayam, South Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017, Tamil Nadu.